About this webinar
The COVID-19 situation is a massive disrupt of the Private Equity market and all investors need to understand what is likely to happen. In our series of our 0100 Conferences webinars, we examine closely how COVID-19 is affecting Private Equity investors. This webinar will be dedicated to Venture Capital investors and will shed some light on how relationships between the VC & start-up companies will look like and what they should be doing to get through the current crisis.
Together with seasoned experts from Preqin, ETF Partners, Bethnal Green Ventures, and BASF Ventures Capital GmbH, we will cover pressing concerns around the current economic situation and how this will spill into Private Equity and Venture Capital firms.
During the webinar we are excited to dive deep and provide unique and practical insights on the following topics:
- What will be the impact on early-stage investment activity in Q3&Q4?
- How does coronavirus affect VC fund market globally?
- What’s happening inside venture firms (risk & reserves analysis).
- How long investors believe the impact of COVID-19 will last for the early-stage investing community?
- How will investors change their strategies, do they plan to invest in the same stages as before?
- How will the investment trends look like, is there interest in any specific industries affected by COVID-19?
- Resources and guidance to start-ups during these uncertain times.
- What advice investors are giving to start-ups to navigate the current situation?
Don't miss the leading Private Equity webinar in Europe. Register to save your spot!
Thomas is the Vice President of private capital deals at Preqin with a focus on the EMEA region. Within his role, Thomas oversees the Private Equity, Venture Capital, Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate deals research operations for EMEA, based out of Preqin’s London office.
Markus has been the Managing Director of BASF Venture Capital GmbH since November 2016. Before joining BASF, he was a Partner at Mandarin Capital Partners and Head of the company’s Frankfurt office. Prior to this, he co-founded Baigo Capital, a growth capital fund focused on the healthcare industry
Paul Miller is Managing Partner and CEO at Bethnal Green Ventures, Europe’s leading early-stage tech for good VC firm. BGV has invested in over a hundred companies working toward healthier lives, a better society, and a sustainable planet and has pioneered tech impact investing in Europe.
Patrick is a founder and Managing Partner of ETF Partners. He represents the firm on the Boards of ELeather, Wirepas, Telensa, Zeelo and Tomorrow. Patrick has worked in venture capital since 1985, when he joined 3i. He was instrumental in founding 3i’s venture capital practice.
We are the European PE & VC platform to meet all relevant business players from the region. We bring together top tier decision-makers from PE/VC funds and leading LPs to network, hear trends and develop a close business relationship.
Share this webinar