About this event
This presentation will focus on biodiversity in the highway and the reasons the decline of species in the UK and some of the technical solutions to help prevent fragmentation, increase genetic diversity and achieve biodiversity net gains.
• How climate change and other factors effect species decline
• Guidance and legislation that protects natural systems and biodiversity
• Solutions that can mitigate species decline in and around the highway
• Protection of animals from road traffic accidents and fatalities through design
• Best practice and case studies
ACO are leaders in the design and development of surface water management and building drainage systems.