About this event
Managing journals from your ERP system and Excel results in many repetitive manual tasks, which makes the process prone to data entry errors. These manual tasks drain valuable time and energy from your team that could be spent on more value-adding activities. In addition, any missed data entry errors require additional resources to go back and correct after the fact.
Automation is the natural first step towards streamlining some of the manual tasks in the journal entry process. For example, an automated journal creation process integrated with your ERP system can save time by validating data such as company codes and cost centres to eliminate any data errors while also getting the data into the ERP faster, supporting a ‘right first-time’ approach.
In this webinar, we will be explaining and demonstrating powerful journal entry automation features. Aico Journal Entry software supports a variety of automation features that can drive both efficiency and control over the process, such as:
• Journal creation from pre-defined templates – Aico is a highly flexible solution and can be configured based on your organisation’s unique requirements
• Automatic journal uploading and posting to the ERP system – due to live integration with your ERP system, real-time posting and confirmation back from your ERP system is delivered as standard
• Automation of journal reversals – no need to spend time manually reversing journals in your ERP system
• Automation of recurring journals – create one master template to simplify and manage the recurring journal process
• Automation of complex journals like provisions, allocations and accruals – separately configured templates to standardise the process
A qualified Accountant with a passion for implementing intelligent solutions to streamline financial processes, mitigate risk and increase compliance. Having worked in the R2R arena for several years at both Trintech and now Aico, I have valuable experience in Financial Close Automation Solutions.
Aico helps enterprise-level organisations to perform financial close faster with the assurance of high data accuracy. We work closely with our customers to improve their record-to-report process efficiency while at the same time reduce financial system complexity.
Share this event