About this event
Africinvest, Bpifrance and Siparex, the founders of Euromed Capital (association to promote private equity in Mediterranean countries), invite you to participate in three online webinars in 2021 on the following theme:
"What new business opportunities are emerging in the Mediterranean area from the reorganization of global supply chains?"
The second webinar on Egypt will take place on Thursday 3 June (11 am – 12.15 pm).
Come to share your experience among peers and learn about the major opportunities currently emerging in Egypt: key sectors of activities, investments, industrialization, export development, mergers-acquisitions, etc.
After a short opening session presenting Euromed Capital
We will welcome,
- Karim Wissa, Managing Director of the CCFE (French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Egypt), who will deliver a keynote to introduce the economic situation and opportunities in Egypt
- Thomas Maudet, Managing Director (Jumia Services Egypt)
- Karima El Hakim, Ecosytem and Venture Builder (Fawry)
- Ahmed El Sayad, CEO of Egypt Cable - ECM
- Nagla Bahr, Managing director of the Credit Guarantee Company Egypt
They will feed the discussion with their experience and testimonies during a round table.
We would be delighted to count you among our participants!
Bpifrance - Servir l'avenir
Share this event