About this event
This year’s crisis has caused a surge of customers to move from physical stores to shopping online, triggering an acceleration of digital transformation and beginning a new era in customer experience.
In an age of convenience, customer experience has never been a more important focus, with retailers needing to forge new ways of connecting and building connections with their customers and in turn, establishing brand new relationships with new audiences.
In this webinar in partnership with Medallia, leaders in Experience Management, we explore how retailers can go from being reactive to proactive across the customer experience journey, enabling stronger relationships with its customers and lasting experiences.
• Consider the key trends influencing the retail landscape in 2021.
• How your business can improve their digital experience through interacting with their audience.
• How to use data and technology to build on current relationships and forge new and lasting ones.
• How retailers, restaurants, and grocery stores can leverage real-time feedback to enable and continuously improve contactless experiences thereby providing a superior sense of safety.
• How Medallia Digital can serve across multiple touchpoints delivering a unified and personalised experience to improve your bottom line metrics.
Mike is a former Medallia customer from 7-Eleven, Inc. where he served in a joint role as Vice President/Co-founder of 7-Ventures as well as leader of the Digital Innovation team. Mike works with new and existing Medallia customers to leverage digital channels to expand their CX programs.
Paul joined KPMG in 2015 where he co-lead the consulting practice for the retail & consumer sector. He is an experienced international business professional with 15+ years of experience in consulting, market research and operational roles focussing on the retail sector.
Kyle Monk has over 10 years of retail industry experience and leads the team of BRC experts who report on industry trends and act as the benchmark for UK retail. The team produces a regular drumbeat of in-depth analysis on fast moving market developments and longer term structural trends.
The go-to trade association for all UK retailers, promoting the story of retail, shaping debates and influencing the issues that matter to the industry.
BRC membership is open to UK retailers, retail-related trade associations and companies who provide services to the retail sector.
Share this event