Transitioning to a low-carbon economy is one of the most complex issues the business world had to address:
- Why is ESG important for business?
- Focusing on Environmental issues, what is at stake for brands?
- Covid has profoundly changed our consumer and professional habits (remote work, e-commerce, etc.). Is this good news and what role for CX?
Join us on Monday July 11th at 5:30pm CET / 11:30am ET to hear from our guests!
- Lubomila Jordanova, Plan A CEO & Co-founder
- Robin Nuttal, Mckinsey & Company Expert Partner on ESG, Regulatory and External Affairs Practice
- Francesco Parente, Mckinsey & Company Engagement Manager
- Mehdi Benabdallah, Comdata Marketing & Innovation Director, Head of ESG engagement