About this event
Copper Consultancy is kicking off our Regional Transport Tour where we look to explore the challenges and opportunities that each region faces to help support multi-modal journeys.
This webinar focuses on the East of England, and we will be looking at active travel and what is needed to invest in green, affordable and sustainable transport options, as well as consider challenges associated with rail and transition to electric vehicles. We will talk about ideas for improving transport connectivity in rural areas, and also behaviour change schemes prevalent in towns and cities.
We are pleased to confirm we will be joined by our expert panel:
• Sarah Jane Crawford, Principal Programme Sponsor – Anglia Route, Network Rail
• Marny Moruzzi, Associate Project Manager, Mott Macdonald
• Esme Yuill, Communications Lead, Transport East
• Laura Nelson, Account Director, Copper Consultancy
• Gemma Lloyd, Account Director, Copper Consultancy
The aim of this webinar is to create a discussion around a modal shift, identifying where our strengths and weaknesses lie and how we can make the most of the promising new projects that are being developed across the region.