Welcome to Lab Live!
Are you interested in learning how to speed up your ashing or sulphated ashing process whilst also improving operator safety?
Do you want a loss on drying moisture/solids analysis method that is quick enough to allow real time changes to your product?
Your key takeaways from this session will be...
- Knowledge of faster moisture/solids techniques that will improve your process control
- Increase safety for Loss on Ignition (LOI), ashing and sulphated ashing
- Techniques that are more user friendly and less complex than Karl Fischer Titrations and oven moisture loss on drying
- Confidence in simplifying your process for all sample types and responding faster to changes in your process
- How to make life easier for Analysts and Operators in the lab with simplified analytical procedures
- How to make better use of your moisture/solids and ash data
CEM Microwave Technology Ltd joins the Lab Live line up on Thursday 3rd December 2020.