About this event
Acquiring Players with Influencer Marketing in 2020
Original Air Date – Wednesday November 4th 2020
Our panellists are:
Moderator: Adam Lieb, CEO, Gamesight
Becky Taylor, VP of Strategic Marketing, Luminosity Gaming
Alex Ryan, Senior PR Manager, Koch Media
Join Adam, Becky and Alex as they discuss:
- What is an influence and how do you utilize different levels of content creators to market your game?
- Why should you be using data to help make marketing decisions, especially when it comes to influencer analytics?
- How can you get influencers to care about their own analytics and/or participation in marketing campaigns?
- How do you use data to help find influencers for your game? And how does data help me avoid common mistakes?
- When it comes to cultivating an influencer ecosystem, how do you maintain viewer interest?
- By what metrics do you determine the success of an influencer campaign?
CEO @ Games Forum Ltd
The Gamesforum Online Weekly Webinar