Emerging Giant: The Turkish Games industry, the current M&A boom and the Venture Studio Model
Wednesday March 24th 2021 - 9am
For 11am GMT please click here
For 9am PST please click here
- Moderator: John Speakman, Gamesforum
- Panellist: Volkan Bicer, Partner, Ludus
In this webinar, John will be discussing with Volkan the following topics, including:
Overview of the Turkish Games industry
- An overview of the Turkish mobile games industry?
- What is driving the huge explosion in growth of game devs in Turkey?
- Why has the hypercasual genre in particular grown so fast in Turkey?
Investments and Trends
- What do you think is driving the current trend of M&A?
- What is your perspective on these moves and do you think that other companies will replicate?
- What trends in the industry are you must excited about?
- What genres do you think are best placed to adapt to a post-IDFA world?
- What’s the story behind Ludus Studios?
- What is the Venture Studio Model?
- What are the types of companies you’re looking to invest in?