The Trinity of Mobile Game Monetisation: IAA, IAP and Subscription
Wednesday February 17th 2020 - 9am EST
For 11am GMT please click here
For 9am PST please click here
Our panellists are:
Moderator: John Speakman, CEO, Gamesforum
Teis Mikkelsen, CEO, Multiscription
In this special episode of the Gamesforum Online Weekly Webinar, John interviews Teis Mikkelsen, CEO of Danish company Multiscription.
Subscription is a misunderstood aspect of mobile game monetisation, with the term capturing everything from Battle passes to ‘the Netflix for games.’ In this interview Teis gives his perspective on what a value-add subscription model looks like for both publisher and player.
- How should we think about the relationship between monetisation models and players.
- What are the key features of a subscription based relationship?
- Why do People misunderstand the subscription model in games?
- Do you think there’s a perception that subscription is a replacement for IAP/ IAA?
- Putting aside the monetisation aspect of subscription, how should publishers think about the marketing potential of subscription?
- What are common misconceptions you hear from Publishers about implementing a subscription model from publishers?