About this event
On February 10, 2021, Getchell Gold (GTCH) announced final assay results for holes 04, 05, and 06 drilled in the recent six-hole 1,995 metre drill program at the Company’s flagship Fondaway Canyon Gold Project in Nevada.
“We are extremely encouraged with our results from Getchell’s inaugural drill program at Fondaway Canyon within the Central Target Area. It’s not very often that every hole of an exploration drill program returns gold intersections as good as or better than anticipated.” stated Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp. “Our 2020 drill program substantially expanded the known mineralization and demonstrated our broadest gold zones remain open with excellent potential for further extension.”
In the February 12 Webinar, President Mike Sieb will provide an update on the most recently released results from Fondaway Canyon. Fondaway Canyon already featured a significant historic gold resource, and this successful 2020 drill program was designed to characterize and extend the mineralization. Both existing investors and potential new investors are invited to join the Getchell Gold team for a progress update.
The company has stated that it expects to be one of the most active junior gold explorers in Nevada in 2021.
Key Highlights from the February 10 News Release:
· These final three holes all intersected broad zones of gold mineralization and have significantly extended the previously defined gold domains;
· 8.6 g/t Au over 9.8 metres high-grade gold intercept was encountered by FCG20-04 as it pierced the main Half Moon Shear Vein 54 metres below surface;
· 2.5 g/t Au over 58.0m including 10.3 g/t Au over 5.2m, was intersected by FCG20-04 within the newly identified North Fork Gold Zone that extended known gold mineralization 200 metres;
· Holes FCG20-05 and FCG20-06 successfully extended the mineralized Colorado structural zone, initially intersected by holes FCG20-02 and FCG20-03, 150 metres down dip towards the southwest;
· 1.8 g/t Au over 90.0m including 4.4 g/t Au over 11.1m was returned from the Colorado SW Extension in FCG20-05;
· 1.5 g/t Au over 37.7m and 1.1 g/t Au over 38.3m were returned from the Colorado SW Extension in FCG20-06; and
· These highlighted gold zones remain open laterally and down-dip.
President Sieb's presentation will include a live Question and Answer session., and all investors and media are welcome.
Scott Frostad, P.Geo., is the Qualified Person (as defined in NI 43-101) who reviewed and approved the content and scientific and technical information in the news release.
The 2020 drill core was cut at Bureau Veritas Laboratories’ (“BVL”) facilities in Sparks, Nevada, with the samples analyzed for gold and multi-element analysis in BVL’s Sparks, Nevada and Vancouver, BC laboratories respectively. Gold values were produced by fire assay with an Atomic Adsorption finish on a 30-gram sample (BV code FA430) with over limits re-analyzed using method FA530 (30g Fire Assay with gravimetric finish). The multi-element analysis was performed by ICP-MS following aqua regia digestion on a 30g sample (BV code AQ250). Quality control measures in the field included the systematic insertion of standards and blanks.
Getchell Gold Corp. is a resource company committed to responsible exploration focused on gold and copper in Nevada.
Share this event