About this event
On January 27, 2021, Getchell Gold announced initial results from the recent six-hole 1,995 metre drill program at the Company’s flagship Fondaway Canyon Gold Project in Nevada.
In this presentation, President Mike Sieb will provide an update on Fondaway Canyon, with a detailed discussion of the drill plan, and the results from these first 3 holes. Fondaway Canyon features a significant historic gold resource and the 2020 drill program was designed to characterize and extend the mineralization. Both existing investors and potential new investors are invited to join the Getchell Gold team for a progress update.
Key Highlights from the January 27 News Release:
· Holes FCG20-02 and 03 were drilled in the Central Area to test the down-dip extension of the Colorado Zone mineralization;
· Multiple gold zones were intersected in hole FCG20-02 including a new high-grade gold zone above the targeted depth for the Colorado Zone mineralization, and closer to surface;
· 6.2 g/t Au over 21.9m including 9.6 g/t Au over 12.0m, and including 20.4 g/t Au over 3.2m was intersected by FCG20-02 in this newly identified mineralized structural zone;
· In addition, both holes FCG20-02 and 03 intersected broad intervals of mineralization, with higher than anticipated gold grades, down-dip from the Colorado Zone;
· 1.9 g/t Au over 43.5m including 4.2 g/t Au over 14.9m was intersected in FCG20-02;
· 4.3 g/t Au over 21.1m including 8.7 g/t Au over 9.4m, and a lower interval grading 2.0 g/t Au over 49.0m was intersected in FCG20-03, an approximate 120 metre step-out from FCG20-02;
· Hole FCG20-01 drilled 2.3km to the west at the Pediment Target Area was lost within a fault zone prior to reaching the target depth. The last series of samples at the bottom of the hole showed an increase in gold values potentially indicative of the approaching targeted gold zone; and
· Assays are still pending for holes FCG20-04, 05, and 06 drilled in the Central Area.
“We are thrilled that our initial drill holes testing the gold mineralization down-dip from the Colorado Pit both intersected wide mineralized structures and extended the known gold mineralization towards the southwest” said Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp. “We also encountered a very prominent and high-grade interval not accounted for in our geologic model, that highlights the extensive mineralizing system at Fondaway, and we look forward to shortly receiving the outstanding 2020 drill program assay results.”
President Sieb's presentation will include a live Question and Answer session., and all investors and media are welcome.
Getchell Gold Corp. is a resource company committed to responsible exploration focused on gold and copper in Nevada.
Share this event