About this event
Did you know that there are healthy ways to grieve? The first step is to understand this painful but important part of life. During this presentation, you will learn about grief and the effects it has on one’s physical and emotional health. You will receive information and resources to help you move through your grief journey in a way that leads toward healing. This presentation is for those who are mourning the death of a loved one, those supporting someone who is grieving, or for those who want more information about grief.
During the webinar you will be given writing prompts. You can download and print the prompts in advance by clicking HERE.
“We read to know that we are not alone.” — C.S. Lewis
If you need additional support or would like to learn more visit www.grievewell.com and check out a few of our recommended readings below. These books and many more can be borrowed from the Ypsilanti District Library.
Recommended grief reading list:
1) A Grief Observed - C.S. Lewis
2) How To Go On Living When Someone You Love Dies - Therese A. Rando
3) Modern Loss - Rebecca Soffer and Gabrielle Brinker
4) Comfort: A Journey Through Grief - Ann Hood
5) It's OK That You're Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn't Understand - Megan Devine
6) Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief - David Kessler
7) Resilient Grieving - Lucy Hone
GrieveWell provides resources and support to individuals in grief, as well as those who surround them, in order to build a community that promotes healthy grieving and healing.
Share this event