About this event
Hansuke Consulting is delighted to have been shortlisted for the ‘Diversity & Inclusion Firm of the Year’ Award by International Tax Review.
To celebrate our nomination for the award, we are teaming with Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (‘CISI’), to host three webinars on 13, 20 and 27 May respectively to raise awareness and address diversity and inclusion issues in the financial services sector.
Diverse and inclusive businesses have higher productivity, performance and innovation, and contribute to wider social justice and equity, which is more important than ever in times of recession, economic and social crisis.
We are delighted to bring together leading practitioners in the field to cover the following:
- Diversity, inclusion and equality is a success strategy, not a problem or a legal obligation;
- The need for both cognitive and demographic diversity;
- The risks and opportunities presented by COVID-19: reimagining the workplace and mitigating against long-term damage;
- Leadership and measurement for impact: the skills and evidence needed to navigate diversity, inclusion and equality in troubled times; and
- Mapping opportunities for a post-COVID-19 world: what might diverse consumers want from organisations and brands?
Dr Marie-Claude Gervais, D&I Academic and Consultant, Versiti
Anjana Haines, Managing Editor, International Tax Review
Ektaa Kumar, leading FS recruiter, Morgan McKinley
Jane Karczewski, Managing Director, HSBC and Chair of London Women’s Forum
Karina Robinson, Master, Worshipful Company of International Bankers
Shaheen Akram, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, ING
Steve Anderson, CEO, Age Diversity Forum
Terri Duhon, Board Director, Morgan Stanley International Board and Ambassador for Women on Boards
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hansuke Consulting is a specialist financial services consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, NGOs, and non-profits.
Share this event