About this event
Description: Have you been thinking or dreaming about buying a home? Do you want to learn about the home buying process with No Down Payment and additional First Time Buyer Programs? If these thoughts have crossed your mind, then register for this informative webinar! There may be a program that financially fits you and your family.
Who should attend?
· Anyone thinking of purchasing their first home
· Anyone who wants a refresher course on the home buying process
· Anyone including parents who will be supporting (emotionally and or financially) a person who is talking about buying a home
What will you learn:
Details and benefits of what the following programs offer:
· Hawaii State FCU 100% Financing Program: No down payment Lending program
· State of Hawaii Mortgage Credit Certificate: Provided a dollar -for dollar tax credit to recipients to increase housing payment affordability for a homebuyer.
· City and County Down Payment Assistance: Up to $40,000 used for your down payment at 0% interests
· Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan, which is part of Housing Urban Development (HUD) 3.5% down payment
· Home Possible vs Home One: 3% down payment
Mortgage Loan Originator, #1468404
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
Financial Educator and Certified Financial Counselor
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is more than a bank, and not just another credit union. “Always right by you” isn't just another slogan. This phrase exemplifies our personal, heartfelt and sincere manner in which we interact with our members, fellow employees and community.
Share this event