About this event
Description: Do you feel like you should have money left over at the end of the pay cycle, and are not sure why you don’t? Are you working towards a financial goal, but need more cash flow to achieve it? Join us to explore a variety of options to reduce the amount of money you spend.
You will learn how to identify and better understand your financial habits with a goal of using this knowledge to develop new habits that can help you achieve financial goals.
Who Should Attend?
· Anyone who spends money
· Anyone who wants to find more money in their budget
· Anyone working towards a financial goal
What You Will Learn:
· What the “Costly C’s” are and how they impact your budget
· Creative ways to reduce spending
· How to identify what is influencing your financial decisions
Presented by: Sandra (Bunny) Tanaka, Financial Educator and Certified Financial Counselor
Financial Educator and Certified Financial Counselor
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is more than a bank, and not just another credit union. “Always right by you” isn't just another slogan. This phrase exemplifies our personal, heartfelt and sincere manner in which we interact with our members, fellow employees and community.
Share this event