About this event
Description: There are many factors that influence our spending habits, both internal and external. Trying to change habits without understanding why or how they developed can be difficult.
Join us to better understand what led to your current financial habits and how to use that knowledge to change your relationship with spending.
Who Should Attend?
· Anyone who wants to change how they spend money
· Anyone who wants to improve their relationship with money
· Anyone who is interested in better understanding what drives financial behaviors
What You Will Learn:
· What influences your spending habits
· How values and attitudes can shape our financial goals
· How to use this understanding to change habits
Presented by: Sandra (Bunny) Tanaka, Financial Educator and Certified Financial Counselor
Financial Educator and Certified Financial Counselor
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is more than a bank, and not just another credit union. “Always right by you” isn't just another slogan. This phrase exemplifies our personal, heartfelt and sincere manner in which we interact with our members, fellow employees and community.
Share this event