About this event
Description: Do you have a budget? Do you have financial goals? If not, would you like to?
In this workshop, we’ll talk about setting and reaching financial goals. We’ll also talk about how you can learn what your money personality is so you may take steps to improve your budget. We’ll also touch on how to use credit and other strategies for long-term financial success.
What You Will Learn:
· How to set financial goals
· Where to start when creating a budget
· How you can use credit wisely
Who Should Attend?
· Anyone who wants to learn the steps to create a financial plan
· Anyone who wants to manage credit wisely
· Anyone who wants to better understand their financial habits
Presented by: Sandra (Bunny) Tanaka
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is more than a bank, and not just another credit union. “Always right by you” isn't just another slogan. This phrase exemplifies our personal, heartfelt and sincere manner in which we interact with our members, fellow employees and community.
Share this event