/!\ After registering, you will receive three emails, each one related to the three panels of the day, each panel lasting about 1 hour and 30 minutes. /!\
The Covid pandemic has revealed unprecedented challenges around the world.
How can AI help reshape a world capable of tackling these challenges related to health, production, environment in the European context ?
European AI Associations : CROAI, KI-Verband, Hub France IA invite you to the European AI Forum.
The Conference will take place in the context of the change of the Presidency of the European Union, from the Croatian to the German one, and the German-French proposition for a European recovery plan.
Panel 1 : The road to recovery and challenges ahead for European AI
- 10:00 - 10:15 :
- Opening remarks - Zoran Milanović, President of the Republic of Croatia
- Opening remarks - Margrethe Vestager, European Commission's Executive Vice-President
- 10:15 - 11:30 :
- Panelist 1 : Mate Rimac, CEO, Rimac Automobili
- Panelist 2 : Cyril Kabbara, Co-Founder & COO, Shark Robotics
- Panelist 3 : Benjamin Benharrosh, Co-Founder & VP Sales, Delair
- Panelist 4 : Anthony Whelan, Digital Adviser, Cabinet of European Commission
- Moderation : Jan Stedul, Secretary General, Croatian AI Association
Panel 2 : Exploring a European regulatory framework for AI
- 12:15 - 12:30 :
Dorothee Bär, German State Minister for Digitization
Maroš Šefčovič, European Commission's Vice-President
- 12:30 - 13:45 :
- Panelist 1 : Lucilla Sioli, Director of AI & Digital Industry, European Commission - DG CONNECT
- Panelist 2 : Christel Fiorina, Coordinator of the AI strategy for the economy, French Ministry of the Economy
- Panelist 3 : Mislav Malenica, Founder & CEO, Mindsmiths
- Moderation : Jörg Bienert, President, German AI Association
Panel 3 : European digital infrastructure for AI
- 14:00 - 14:15 : Roadmap for Europe and update of the German-French AI roadmap
Cédric O, Secretary of State for the Digital Sector of France
- 14:15 - 15:30 :
- Panelist 1 : Yann Lechelle, CEO, Scaleway Cloud and AI Provider
- Panelist 2 : Lars Nagel, CEO, International Data Spaces Association
- Panelist 3 : Silvio Kutić, CEO, Infobip
- Moderation : Antoine Couret, President, Hub France IA
- 15:45 - 16:00 : Closing of the Forum