Lansons Media Live
Tara Evans is The Sun's Digital Consumer Editor, having previously worked for The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, MoneySavingExpert and This is Money amongst other titles.
She writes, edits and commissions content for the award winning Money section of The Sun's website, which is now read by more than 12 million people every month. Her work has also previously been turned into Dispatches documentaries and helped inform BBC Watchdog.
Tara will be talking to us about:
- The growth of The Sun’s online and social audiences
- Her investigative journalism work
- How COVID-19 has impacted her readers behaviour
- What she is seeing as the real issues affecting consumers and the financial services industry as we ease out of lockdown
- How best to work with her team when pitching stories