About this event
Just because something has “always been done that way” doesn’t mean that’s the best way to do it. Join this session with Andreas Becker from Lawyaw to better understand internal processes through mapping exercises and stakeholder engagement, and how it’s possible to improve efficiency and profitability at your firm simply and easily. Leave with new insights you can apply when adapting processes to onboard new technology at your firm and implementing a new tool across a variety of different operational areas to support goals with key performance indicators.
• Analyze internal processes to identify inefficiencies.
• Arrange internal conversations about process optimization.
• Devise projects that bring together stakeholders to improve processes.
• Plan for process adaptation when onboarding new technology.
• Evaluate effectiveness of newly established processes.
Lawyaw provides document and process automation solutions for law firms throughout the USA and Canada.
Share this event