About this event
10:00 Horizon Europe, Luxembourg launch event - Opening session
· Peter Dröll, Director for Prosperity, Directorate -General Research & Innovation, European Commission.
· Robert Kerger, Director, Ministry of Higher Education and Research
· Mario Grotz, General Director for Research, Intellectual Property and New Technologies, Ministry of the Economy
10:30 Introduction to Horizon Europe
· Benjamin Questier, Strategic Advisor, Head of European R&D and Innovation support, Luxinnovation
10:50 Introducing Luxembourg National Contact Points
· Sanna Alaranta, Advisor
· Charles Betz, Advisor
· Rebecca Damotte, Advisor
· Géraud Guilloud, Advisor
· Charles Koener, Policy Officer
· Stefano Pozzi Mucelli, Senior Advisor
11:00 Conclusion if the opening session and breakout in the two targeted sessions
11:05 Group 1 - EU RDI newcomers
11:05 Group 2 - EU RDI advanced (you will need to register on an upcoming link)
Group 1 : EU RDI Newcomers
This group is intended for stakeholders that have little to no experience in European R&I projects.
Participants will receive answers to the following questions: What is Horizon Europe? Is there a place for my organisation within Horizon Europe? What are good opportunities for beginners? What are the first steps and how do I prepare myself for future success?
This session will start on the same page as the opening session (no additional registration needed)
Group 2: EU RDI Advanced
This group targets experienced stakeholders with advanced experience in European R&I projects.
The Advanced session will look at the evolution from Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe. What are the key building blocks of Horizon Europe, the policy and logic behind? What has changed in the structure and how to find the opportunities in this new structure? It will pick on the first glimpses of Horizon Europe to understand the proposers’ mind-set needed and to give the first keys to reach a successful project
*You will need to extra register for this session via a link that will be send to you by e-mail.
Share this event