What if we told you that you could perform in vitro intestinal permeability assays in 4 days instead of 21?
Would you like to have paracellular permeability readouts in 12 min instead of 330?
When you create your intestinal tissue models in MIMETAS OrganoPlate® this is what you can expect.
Register to this webinar to learn how you can get the same results too.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Limitations of current gut models
- How to create 3D Caco-2 barrier tissue in the OrganoPlate
- How to perform transport and barrier functions assays on the model
- Trietsch, S.J., Naumovska, E., Kurek, D. et al. Membrane-free culture and real-time barrier integrity assessment of perfused intestinal epithelium tubes. Nat Commun 8, 262 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-017-00259-3
- Beaurivage, C.; Naumovska, E.; Chang, Y.X.; Elstak, E.D.; Nicolas, A.; Wouters, H.; van Moolenbroek, G.; Lanz, H.L.; Trietsch, S.J.; Joore, J.; Vulto, P.; Janssen, R.A.; Erdmann, K.S.; Stallen, J.; Kurek, D. Development of a Gut-on-a-Chip Model for High Throughput Disease Modeling and Drug Discovery. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2019, 20, 5661. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20225661