H-1B CAP STRATEGY WEBINAR
In anticipation of the H-1B cap filing date of April 1, 2019, MU Law will be holding a free webinar for our clients and friends on Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 2PM / 11AM PT.
Last year the H-1B cap was reached in the first week. We expect that the demand will be even greater this year. It is imperative that all H-1B cap-subject petitions are filled on April 1, 2019.
H-1B WEBINAR Agenda
- H-1B Cap Basics and Projections
- H-1B Dependency
- H-1B issues for Staffing Companies and Third Party Placements
- What is Third- Party Placement v. In-House work?
- Employer-Employee relationships
- The New H-1B lottery
- H-1B electronic filing
- Cap-gap for F-1s
- CPT / OPT maintenance
- NIV maintenance
- H-4 EAD rule
- H-1B amendments: lengthy processing times
- Top 10 things H-1B employers can do to stay compliant
- Legislative Update
- What we can expect from the Trump administration and the Republican congress.