It is important for employers in the healthcare industry to be up to date in the latest news of healthcare immigration. Musillo Unkenholt is excited to dive into this subject for our second webinar of the summer.
The Healthcare Immigration Seminar will feature these topics:
- Green card Immigration for Nurses and Physical Therapists (Schedule A occupations)
- Filing for Green card when you have an Unanticipated Worksite
- Visa Screens and Healthcare Worker Certificates
- FCCPT and the future of PT immigration
- H-1B visas for PTs, OTs, Med Techs, and other allied healthcare workers
- Managing Social Security Numbers and Licensure
- H-1B cap-exempt entities
- Immigration under the Trump administration
- Legislative and Regulatory changes that may be on the horizon
There will be a Q&A towards the end of the event.
This event will be approximately 90 minutes.