About this event
- Deep industry specialization vs generalist approach
- How important is local presence/office?
- Proprietary deal flow vs auctions: how do returns compare?
- Best sources for deal sourcing (banks, advisers, personal network, etc..)
- Deal Sourcing/Deal Targeting in light of the current economic cycle. Any adjustments with changes in the macroeconomic environment?
- Investment in special deal sourcing professionals - Any Experiences?
- Panelists' experience on which kind of deals has given superior returns
- What will the competitive landscape for deal sourcing look like in 3/5 years? Is industry specialization key for success?
- Deal sourcing experience in artificial intelligence or other high emerging sectors?
- How is your firm adjusting to the current market environment? Do you believe this situation will see the rise of new opportunities in terms of deal flow?
- What are the industries to be the most affected by the crisis? What about the least affected ones?
Marko has been a VC- / PE- investor in Germany and the US since 1997 and co-founded Pinova and Marondo. He has been responsible for nearly 30 technology companies where some achieved a successful IPO.
Prior to joining L Catterton, Saurabh was an Associate in the Private Equity Department of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority in Abu Dhabi. Saurabh began his career in investment banking at Lazard Freres in New York City.
Bertram Schütz joined Capzanine, a Pan-European private equity and private debt asset manager, in 2017 and is the Head of DACH region.Prior to joining Capzanine, he was Managing Director, Portfolio Manager, and Head of DACH region at Avenue Capital Group from 2007 to 2017. He previously worked at...
Access informed insights, PE news, and networking opportunities. Join the leading Private equity conferences and events in Europe and Asia. Register today!
Share this event