About this event
With the global health crisis shifting workplace dynamics, the roles and responsibilities of recruiters are changing. Recruiters have gone from administrators, sourcers, and consultants to digital and analytical experts, embracing new technologies.
Preparing an organization for the new era of remote recruiting begins with upskilling talent acquisition. It's time to ask questions like:
What outcomes do we need to deliver to the business?
What skills do we need to attract the right talent?
In this webinar we'll be joined by Johnny Campbell, CEO and co-founder of SocialTalent, where we’ll be discussing the following:
- Managing your employer branding through the Coronavirus crisis
- Adapt your hiring as demands change
- Mastering project/bulk hiring post Covid-19
- Navigating outsourcing following a return to work
- Understanding what virtual working means for the future of recruiting
- Seeking specialization in other areas of recruitment
Join us on Thursday 28 May, 3pm CEST.
Recruitee is a talent acquisition platform that is designed to help you launch your hiring, scale your practices, and lead your hiring team.
Recruitee delivers the complete solution to help internal HR teams work with the rest of their organization to hire better, together. Thousands of scaling businesses have used Recruitee's recruitment management and applicant tracking system to find, interview, and hire the best talent.
Share this event