SaleCycle invites you to their event

How to address anonymous visitors without third-party cookies and with a limited marketing budget?

About this event

At the dawn of a world without third-party cookies, how to address anonymous visitors with a limited marketing budget?

One of the most common problems that e-commerce websites face is to boost the reach and enrich their CRM database, while having at the same time an omni-channel overview of their clients’ data and understanding where to mainly invest their marketing budget. On average, 30% of logged-in visitors abandon a website before finalising the purchase. A key opportunity therefore arises: reaching the remaining 70% of those anonymous visitors.

Developing a comprehensive strategy to identify anonymous users is paramount in today's e-commerce landscape. By implementing such a strategy, businesses can effectively expand their customer database and gain insights into user behaviour based on their interactions with the e-commerce platform.

Join our webinar to discover how to reach, retain and re-engage anonymous users in a cookieless world!

Hosted by

  • Guest speaker
    Marc Shepherd Head of Revenue UK, Nordics and APAC @ SaleCycle

    Marc is a seasoned expert with 16+ years in Account Management, Project Management, Digital Marketing and Business Development. He's been a driving force behind the global e-commerce growth and satisfaction of SaleCycle customers and prospects, having worked with top-tier brands worldwide.



SaleCycle is your end-to-end conversion suite. Trusted by over 500 of the worlds leading brands.