About this event
In the wake of COVID-19 many small businesses are struggling to access resources and facts about funding. Please join Small Business Majority, Congressman Bill Foster and the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Illinois District Office for a free interactive webinar for 11th District constituent small business owners and self-employed people to discuss policy updates and available resources.
• Policy updates impacting small businesses in Illinois and the 11th Congressional District
• Efforts to support entrepreneurs by Congress and the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services
• Overview of federal aid for small business owners
• Funding options and how to avoid predatory lending
• Helpful tools and resources from the SBA, Venturize and more
Contact: Geri Aglipay at email@example.com or 312-487-1899.
Small Business Majority is a national small business advocacy organization, founded and run by small business owners to ensure America's entrepreneurs are a key part of a thriving and inclusive economy.
Mr. Steiner’s serves as District Director leading the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Illinois District Office. The Illinois District team of small business experts strengthens small businesses by supporting access to capital, technical assistance, and government contracting.
SMALL BUSINESS MAJORITY www.smallbusinessmajority.org
Share this event