À propos de ce webinar
CONNECT LIVE WITH #JFD
Adapt, Create & Dare: Corporate Culture
Corporate culture has a massive impact on an organization's ability to achieve its gender parity goals. But there is no doubt about the impact of Covid-19 on the office space and corporate culture today. Chances are that some of these changes will be part of our future.
Each company adapts to its environment, to the main needs of its employees to create new models or organizations.
From Paris to New York to Italy, within a French or American group, how have companies managed the consequences of the health crisis and lockdown obligations? How did they ensure business continuity at the local and global level? And what are the consequences for the corporate culture in the future?
- Francis BAREL, General Manager, PayPal France
- Carine de BOISSEZON, Director of Sustainable Development, EDF Group
- Delphine REMY-BOUTANG, CEO the Bureau & JFD
- Barbara SESSA, Head of Managed Services Europe, Mastercard
- Caroline THELIER, Senior Director Marketing of Global Partnerships, PayPal
- Host: Philippe DUPORT, journalist Franceinfo
*This live session will be in French
the bureau agency helps brands to understand the impact that social media is having on their organisation and Driving change to turn into a social business, a business that customers, employees and communities want to engage with as frequently as possi...
Partager ce webinar