About this event
Teams are not simple; however, a good manager can make it look like they are. There are basic principles involved in team building and you, as a superior, play a key role. Keep in mind that people are not always going to agree on everything or anything, but good team members can at least understand one another, and, it’s part of your job to make sure that happens! Poor communication = Poor team!
What You’ll Learn:
· The four stages of team development, their purpose, and challenges inherent to the stage.
· Understand the differences between leadership and team’s perceptions.
· Create an action plan and guidelines to capture development opportunities.
· Develop a participatory style.
· Create guidelines for clear and concise communication
With 20+ years of experience, I understand what it takes to hire & develop an A-team as well as help them reach their potential. My specialties include coaching & consulting on leading, engaging & retaining teams in a wide range of industries including insurance, financial, staffing & healthcare.
Our simple assessment, tailored reports, and dedicated coaching capabilities empower HR and business leaders to continuously grow, develop, and inspire their workforce. This goes far beyond the hire—we’re a reliable and accessible partner throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle.
Share this event