About this event
Join John Reeve as he discusses best practices for creating a weekly maintenance schedule. Attend the session to learn:
1. Definitions – including the 10 Rules of Scheduling
2. Purpose and benefit of scheduling
3. Challenges associated with creating a weekly maintenance schedule
4. The process of resource leveling and an automated solution
5. How any size organization can deploy this solution
For the last 3.5 decades, John has been at the center of asset management and reliability. Prior to becoming a CMMS consultant, John worked in the engineering division of a nuclear submarine and was Scheduling Supervisor for a civilian nuclear power plant. John is also a Certified Reliability Lea...
Make your technicians more mobile and maintenance team more productive with CMMS software by UpKeep. Get started for free.
Share this event