About this event
About the Series:
Facilitation is an essential skill for maintenance, reliability, and asset management professionals. However, there is little formal training and most professionals become good by learning on the job. This session provides some formal insights and tips for becoming a better facilitator and moving the results of your team-based analysis from good to great.
Real-world examples will be highlighted from a variety of industry sectors. Each session will include an overview of facilitation and five focus areas applied to each technical application (RCA, FMEA, Block Diagrams, and Tree Diagrams).
1. Understand primary roles and responsibilities of a facilitator.
2. Identify tools and approaches to make facilitated sessions more powerful.
3. Apply effective techniques to different formats (RCA, FMEA, Block diagrams, and fault trees).
4. Identify methods in advance to make facilitation more adaptable when working with subject matter experts.
5. Establish confidence with senior management with your ability to facilitate.
The sessions are applicable to a full range of maintenance, reliability, and asset management professionals. Each session will be targeted at the intermediate level.
The Maintenance Community is excited to share that we have launched a BRAND NEW community platform!! This new platform is designed to help our community of maintenance, operations and reliability professionals to further their career and professional development. Join us for a LIVE workshop to discuss the platform and how to take advantage of it. 🙌
Please note that in order to help streamline The Maintenance Community, our Slack group will shutdown later this Summer. We look forward to having you join us in the new community platform
Make your technicians more mobile and maintenance team more productive with CMMS software by UpKeep. Get started for free.