Change Logic Webinar: Innovation at Scale - How to lead change
Date and Time: Thursday, 14th October 14.00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 9.00 ET
Duration: 1 Hour
Why are some companies able to reinvent themselves, whilst others, once market leaders are disrupted?
The answer to this vital question is explored in this exclusive webinar with:
- Professor Michael Tushman - Harvard Business School
- Andy Binns - Managing Partner, Change Logic
- Simon Hill - CEO and founder Wazoku
About our speakers:
PROFESSOR MICHAEL TUSHMAN
- Michael Tushman is a co-founder and director of Change Logic.
- He is Baker Foundation Professor, Paul R Lawrence, MBA Class of 1942 Professor Emeritus, and Charles (Tex) Thornton Chair of the Advanced Management Program (AMP) at the Harvard Business School.
- He is internationally recognized for his work on the relations between technological change, executive leadership and organization adaptation, and for his work on innovation streams and organization design.
- Mike is an active business consultant and educator, working with CEOs and senior teams around the world.
- His publications include Lead and Disrupt (2016; second edition published in September 2021) and Winning Through Innovation: A Practical Guide to Leading Organizational Renewal and Change (2002), both with Charles O’Reilly.
- Andy is a frequent guest speaker and lecturer at companies and business schools and an award-winning business author.
- His article, ‘Three Disciplines of Innovation,’ co-authored with Professor Charles O’Reilly, was named Best Article in the California Management Review for 2020.
- His other articles include ‘Ambidextrous CEO‘ in the Harvard Business Review, the ‘Art of Strategic Renewal‘ in the MIT Sloan Management Review and a book chapter on ‘Getting Started with Ambidexterity.‘
- He is an Executive Fellow at the Center for Future Organization at the Drucker School of Management and a member of the Fast Company Executive Board.
Register your interest today if you would like to receive updates about this event.