At Trebas Institute, we prepare students to become exceptional leaders in their field.
Our programs are taught by celebrated instructors and powered by industry experts to ensure you are up to date with the latest industry trends and have an edge in your industry after graduation. With diversity, excellence and innovation at our core, everything we do is tailored to your success.
Trebas Institute has taught over 3,000 graduates and has a study body from over 40 countries, providing students with a culturally enriched learning experience. What’s more, you’ll be studying in the unbeatable locations of downtown Montreal or Toronto, both of which are known for their vibrant culture, accessible transport connections and extensive business links.
Trebas’ programs are accredited by the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur (Québec), taught in English and French and are constantly updated to match market changes. With a strong network of business partners and dedicated careers services, Trebas is truly dedicated to your success.
Register to get more information regarding any of the following programs:
- Fast-Track E-Commerce and Online Business Management (12 months)
- Big Data and Business Intelligence (24 months)
- Computer Securtiy Analyst Analytics (24 months)
- Film and Television Production (12 months)
- Audio and Video Post-Production (12 months or 3 month Micro-credential course)
- Sound design/ recording or Audio Engineering (12 months or 3 month Micro-credential course)
- Entertainment- and Event and Venue Management (12 months or 3 month Micro-credential course)
- Music Business Administration
This is especially dedicated to students from Latin American, incl. Carribean, who are looking to:
- Become an e-commerce whizz and resolve how and where to invest businesses marketing
- budgets and how best to engage with customers. Upon graduation, whether you
- want to join a global organization or you’re an entrepreneur, this program will ensure
- you succeed, allowing you to manage an online business.
- Establish yourself in a competitive ecosystem, companies can now base their business strategies on big data and technologies derived from artificial intelligence research
- Get up to date with the rapid technological advances of recent years and the demand for securing personal data, which is now digitized and connected.
- Get hands-on experience with a variety of projects, including short films, a web series, television broadcasts and commercials. Discover how an idea is taken from development to the big screen throughout our 48-week program.
- learn to operate digital film cameras, lighting, and audio equipment professionally, scriptwriting, create and edit sound effects and determine appropriate music (sound design)
- perform post-production activities (video editing, color correction, film-title design, etc.)
- learn Post-production tasks that occur after filming is complete and the editing of the visual and audio materials begins. Thrive in this industry through a specialist, practical training
- Thrive in the entertainment world including record companies, music publishers, licensing organizations, recording studios, concert promoters, broadcasters and online services.
- Become a versatile and successful professional in the show and event management industry. Product launches, organising a dream wedding or working backstage to ensure performances and other largescale shows flow smoothly — these are just some of the things an event/venue manager works on within the wider hospitality and entertainment sectors (event planning, marketing, finance, advertising and promotion)