About this event
After the success of parts one and two, Witekio and Mender are partnering once again to bring you the Yocto Master Class Part 3 - Managing and Maintaining a Yocto distribution with Secure Updates.
In this master class, our experts will help Product Managers and Engineers understand the importance of keeping your Yocto up-to-date, as well as how to overcome the difficulties that come with this.
📢 Who should attend?
▪ Product Managers who want to know more about the benefits of maintaining their Yocto distribution and what that means for their product features.
▪ Technical Leads looking for the best ways to ensure secure updates across their projects.
▪ Platform Engineers who want to learn more about Yocto maintenance and up their Yocto knowledge.
⭐ What you will learn:
▪ Yocto release cycles, LTS versus mainline and other releases
▪ Yocto maintenance in action with practical use cases
▪ The obstacles you can hit while upgrading
▪ How to integrate Mender into your Yocto project
▪ How Witekio can support your team in the process
🔥 Our experts can't wait to share their knowledge with you all on 16 November at 4 PM (CEST).
Josef has been active for more than 15 years as a "Complete”-Stack developer for industrial controls. He's done everything from debugging hardware to writing drivers, from application development to web front ends. Combining my passion with a keen interest in building systems and how they can be brought to the next generation of developers, Josef has been awarded Yocto Project Ambassador status and is a practicing Gitpod Community Hero. As such, Josef has also reached many thousands of aspiring developers not only through his presentations at various events and conferences but also by livecoding sessions and webinars. Josef holds a degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science from the University of Applied Sciences, Ingolstadt.
We help device makers design, build and run world-class software to bring your products to life.
We are a team of 170+ geeks passionate about solving problems with technology. We eat, drink and sleep software and cover full-stack, edge to cloud embedded development services.
Share this event