If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register and we'll send you the link to the recorded version.
Join Sony Semiconductor IL, Sierra Wireless and Laird Connectivity as they discuss the building blocks of silicon, module and modem that together have enabled the development of the innovative Pinnacle™ 100 & Sentrius™MG100 products.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What cellular IoT is, the different standards and protocols used today and how they interoperate with 5G networks
- Using the Sierra Wireless HL7800 module to create a socket modem and the benefits to end product certification for lower volume focused customers
- The rich set of commands available on the HL7800 that enable the powerful embedded networking stack
- Why Bluetooth Low Energy and LTE-M / NB-IoT in combination – applications, use cases and target markets
- How to get started quickly and easily with source code, OOB demos and Laird Connectivity support
Webinar sponsored by: