About this event
Join us for a special guest webinar with the team from Street Parking, to talk about strategies to keep your community engaged while your physical location is closed. Jeb Stone is a Head Coach and Kim McIntyre is the Operations Manager at Street Parking, which has successfully built a 20,000+ strong community of remote members using Wodify to deliver daily programming, track engagement, and manage memberships.
In this webinar, we'll dig into the proven strategies that Street Parking uses and any gym owner can learn from, in order to:
1. Keep members engaged & accountable without a physical location.
2. Tailor programming to be 'at-home' friendly and performed with minimal equipment while still delivering results.
3. Track members attendance reports and motivate them through gamifying sign-ins.
4. Use challenges to generate a new revenue stream and encourage healthy competition.
5. ... And more! Bring your questions and we'll have plenty of time for Q & A.
This webinar is open to anyone - you do not need to be a Wodify customer to attend.
Can't make it at this time? Don't worry - you can still register and we'll send you the recording!
I'm a Wodify Customer Success Agent and have been with the company for almost 3 years. I've also been a CFL1 coach since 2012!
Wodify builds technology to help gyms owners, coaches, and clients achieve their goals.
Share this event